STRIKE OUT STROKE™ 2021 FREE TICKETS GIVEAWAY*
Congratulations to our winner!
Come join us for Strike Out Stroke™ night at Great American Ballpark on Friday, August 20 at 7:10 PM as the Cincinnati Reds take on the Miami Marlins! A portion of each ticket sold will be donated back to the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium. Stay and enjoy fireworks after the game!
For questions or group purchases of 15 or more, please email Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GCSC collaborates with the Cincinnati Reds for Strike Out Stroke™, an annual baseball game night dedicated to stroke awareness. A portion of the ticket sales is presented to GCSC.
GCSC Activities at Strike Out Stroke™
We host a booth at Great American Ballpark, provide blood pressure checks, and hand out can coolers featuring the B.E. F.A.S.T. (Balance, Eyes, Face, Arm, Speech, Time) message to promote early detection and treatment.
Honoring Stroke Survivors
As part of the festivities, the GCSC nominates a stroke survivor to throw out and catch the first pitch. Several stroke survivors are also represented on the field. During the 7th inning stretch, all survivors and GCSC members join together in singing, “Take Me Out to the Ballgame”.
Photos from Previous Years
The Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium, in partnership with the Cincinnati Reds, has brought stroke awareness and education to our community through Strike Out Stroke™ since 2015. Here are some of our favorite photos from previous years.
Strike Out Stroke™ 2019
Strike Out Stroke™ 2015
*GREATER CINCINNATI STROKE CONSORTIUM’S
STRIKE OUT STROKE™ FREE TICKETS GIVEAWAY
Official Facebook Giveaway Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open everyone.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting July 9 on and ending August 1. All online entries must be received by July 31 at 11:59 PM.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking, commenting or sharing the related ticket giveaway post . The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium. You may enter only once. You must provide the information
requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at
the sole discretion of the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive four general admission Reds baseball tickets. Value of $60. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Greater Cincinnati Stroker Consortium to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium. Winner will be notified by email within one week following selection of Winner. The Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium, anyone acting on behalf of the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium, and the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: [Giveaway Owner] reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyondthe Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium. The Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any
liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the
unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively
before a court located in [location] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is the Greater Cincinnati Stroke Consortium.